Why suffer with painful hemorrhoids or other colorectal issues when relief is at hand?
Welcome to Midwest Hemorrhoid Treatment Center
Hemorrhoid and Colorectal Care in Kansas City
Our team of highly trained, compassionate physicians are dedicated to providing effective hemorrhoid and colorectal treatment care using the most advanced and effective surgical and nonsurgical techniques to patients throughout the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. We also provide colonoscopies and general surgery for other colon and rectal conditions.
At Midwest Hemorrhoid Treatment Center, we make it easy for you to discreetly connect with our office and learn more about the conditions we treat and the procedures we offer.
Midwest Hemorrhoid Treatment Center specializes in advanced medical treatment and surgical options for hemorrhoids and other colorectal conditions.
Infrared Coagulation (IRC)
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Quick, painless, in-office treatment
- No anesthesia necessary & no downtime
- Regular hemorrhoids treated without surgery
- Less than 10 percent require surgery
- Severe hemorrhoids can be treated with hemorrhoidectomy
- Involves surgical removal
- Significant symptom relief with early surgery
- Complete healing within a few weeks
Rubber Band Ligation
- Works effectively in internal hemorrhoids
- Takes just a few minutes
- Performed without anesthesia
- Hemorrhoid is gone in a few days
“After suffering with pain, discomfort, and bleeding for years, I went to MWHTC for consultation and treatment. The staff and doctor were professional and very friendly. The treatments were quick and successful and also virtually painless.”
- B.R., Puter, IL
Meet Our Providers
Allen B. Jetmore, MD, FACS, FASCRS
Board certified by the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Jetmore performs a variety of colorectal procedures as well as colon cancer screenings and colonoscopies.
Robert A. Moulton, DO
A Kansas native, Dr. Moulton practiced with The Women's Healthcare Group from 2003 before joining Midwest Hemorrhoid Treatment Center.
Michael A. Proffitt, MD
Dr. Proffitt is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Among his many honors, Dr. Proffitt was voted the Physician his medical school peers would choose as their very own doctor.